Position: Wholesale POD Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Supervisor: Wholesale Channel Leader
About Keystone Funding
Keystone Funding is a non-depository financial institution whose vision is to disrupt the mortgage lending industry by leveraging our technology platform, deploying innovative strategies, and maintaining our commitment to culture and our core values. Keystone Funding has been awarded the fastest growing companies three years in a row by Inc. 5000.
We believe in making a difference in the communities we serve, we value providing good jobs to great people, and we strive to positively impact our customers’ lives. Our customers include our employees, clients, and families who trust us to provide financing for their homes.
Founded in 2006 by a Master of Engineering graduate from MIT, Keystone Funding excels in technology development, systems innovation, and operational excellence. We empower our employees by encouraging innovative solutions, recognizing superior performance, and promoting teamwork and cross-team cooperation.
- Manage all operational and customer service functions for a targeted set of brokers.
- Lead a team of Disclosure Compliance Analysts, and Closers to ensure loan capture rates are achieved while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction among broker partners.
- Act as the brokers’ liaison in matters regarding loan process, pricing/rate lock, pipeline management, and business leaders’ escalations.
- Remediate loan manufacturing defects and consistency in process and procedures.
- Manage the loan pipeline utilizing LOS pipeline management tools. Including working closely with key department leaders and staff to accomplish production objectives
- Respond to questions regarding all phases of the correspondent loan process.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of the mortgage lending business
- A proven history of success in similar roles
- Ability to lead a diverse team to meet corporate objectives
- Excellent communication skills with the capacity to impact change
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented and a demonstrated ability to support multiple initiatives concurrently
- Understanding of the loan origination life cycle
- Experience with creating business rules and custom forms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Positive attitude and passion for efficiency
- Understands the Business
- Builds a Successful Team
- Executes Effectively
- Communicates Clearly
Keystone Funding, Inc. is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Keystone Funding, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Keystone’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Keystone provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Keystone’s workforce.
Keystone Funding, Inc. employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit-based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Keystone’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.