Title: Wholesale Account Executive
FLSA Status: Non – Exempt
Supervisor: Wholesale Channel Leader
Keystone Funding, Inc., an Independent Mortgage Banker (IMB) recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies on INC 5000 in 2018, 2019 & 2020 making family dreams of homeownership a reality throughout the Mid-Atlantic, south & South East Regions of the United States. Founded in 2006, Keystone is a privately owned mortgage banker operating three separate divisions (direct to consumer, retail and wholesale) always delivering on our core competencies of trust, service & low rates. Keystone’s corporate office is located in Dover, Delaware with offices in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina & Florida. Keystone is always looking for great people who want to work hard, be recognized and have continual advancement opportunities in building their career.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF JOB AND CONTRIBUTION TO ORGANIZATION:
The New Account Executive seeks out and finds new broker, bank, and credit union customers; fully explains Keystone products and technology and works to acquire their mortgage loan business. The New Account Executive is responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual goals using a variety of technologies. The New Account Executive builds direct relationships with loan brokers works with them to maximize revenue opportunities. This role is ideal for candidates who are results driven; achievement oriented and enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a diverse group of partners and internal stakeholders.
ESSENTIAL TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Must comply with all BSA/AML requirements as well as any mandatory changes. The following job functions are not all-inclusive. The associate will be required to perform other job-related tasks/responsibilities requested by the manager. Job duties may change as required by needs of company. Must complete all required industry and compliance training as required by Keystone.
- Applicants without previous and recentwholesale mortgage experience will not be considered. High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree desired
- Current producing client base is strongly desired
- Must possess solid understanding of wholesale loan origination, underwriting processes and procedures, and mortgage industry standards
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills essential along with strong presentation skills
- Professional demeanor to effectively interact with all branch and company personnel as well as brokers
- Strong attention to detail with ability to efficiently and consistently produce accurate work and manage time
- Solid commitment to customer service with excellent client relations skills
- Analytical ability with an aptitude for figures necessary
- Proficiency in computer systems including MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) and Internet Browsers
- Account Executives who will be driving on company business will be required to maintain a valid driver’s license, car insurance, and a clean driving record
- Results Oriented
- Committed to Customers
- Builds Strategic Working Relationships
Keystone Funding, Inc. is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Keystone Funding, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Keystone’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Keystone provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Keystone’s workforce.
Keystone Funding, Inc. employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit-based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Keystone’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.