Title: LOS Systems Administrator
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Supervisor: Jared Martin
Keystone Funding, Inc., an Independent Mortgage Banker (IMB) recognized as one of the fastest-growing companies on INC 5000 in 2018, 2019 & 2020 making family dreams of homeownership a reality throughout the Mid-Atlantic, south & South East Regions of the United States. Founded in 2006, Keystone is a privately owned mortgage banker operating three separate divisions (direct to consumer, retail and wholesale) always delivering on our core competencies of trust, service & low rates. Keystone’s corporate office is located in Dover, Delaware with offices in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, North Carolina & Florida. Keystone is always looking for great people who want to work hard, be recognized and have continual advancement opportunities in building their career.
LOS Systems Administrator needed to assist in day to day maintenance of the Loan Operating System and interfaced 3rd party systems, answer tier 1 ticketing queue, and assist with in-depth projects. Must be able to prioritize tasks and respond quickly to urgent loan level requests. Knowledge of the loan cycle is required, as is basic understanding of the following:
- Loan Operating System Functionality and Structure
- Document Vendor Functionality
- Appraisal Vendor Functionality
- Credit Vendor Functionality
- Compliance Review System Functionality
- AUS Functionality
Education and Experience Required:
- Experience with LOS maintenance – Mortgage Director experience is preferred but not required
- 2 years’ experience in the Mortgage Industry
- Associates degree in Business, Computer Science, or the like – Bachelors preferred
- Technologically proficient; able to learn and understand new systems quickly
- Critical Thinking skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as independently to solve problems
- Provide Support to the Technology Team by resolving tier 1 tickets
- Database entry and maintenance between our Production and Testing environments
- User Access and Security Set Up
- Mirroring of Task Items, Programs, Data Language, Fees, etc.
- Creation of Training material/Workflow documentation
- Testing Release related issues; entering tickets and interacting with Fiserv Support to resolve database errors
Keystone Funding, Inc. is an EEOC employer and follows all federal, state, and local laws relating to fair employment.
Keystone Funding, Inc. is committed to preventing, stopping and remedying all forms of discrimination that occur in its workplace. Managers are accountable for keeping Keystone’s workplace free from discrimination and ensuring that Keystone provides equal employment opportunity for all in the workforce and for those seeking to become members of Keystone’s workforce.
Keystone Funding, Inc. employees are protected by laws designed to protect employees from discrimination on the bases of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or any other non-merit-based factor. These protections extend to all management practices and decisions, including recruitment and hiring practices, appraisal systems, promotions, and training and career development programs. Keystone’s employees are also protected against retaliation if they engage in a protected activity, whistleblowing, or the exercise of any appeal or grievance right provided by law.