Title: Mortgage Applications and Systems Administrator- Technology
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Mortgage Applications and Systems Administrator is responsible administration, maintenance, and development of the applications and systems utilized within Keystone Funding. This role also oversees the enterprise hardware, networking, and telecommunication systems through internal and external contractors and employees.
• Administer Help Desk support for employees with IT, mortgage systems, and LOS issues
• Support the LOS Administrator in the configuration and troubleshooting of LOS and vendor integrations
• Responsible for ensuring all end-users have proper access required to perform their job functions through maintaining user roles, profiles, security settings, and loan setup settings
• Supporting end-users for any issues preventing them from performing their job functions
• Employ problem-solving abilities to understand, interpret, troubleshoot, and resolve issues reported by end-users
• Oversee the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, and support of enterprise hardware, software, websites, web applications, networking, and telecommunications and service systems.
• Monitor IT policies, processes, and procedures, including cybersecurity, information security, and patch management policies, in conformance with banking regulations.
• Support the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan for IT and system-related components of the plan.
• Assist with vendor selection, negotiations, and relationship management for the Technology Department.
• Support the operations team with technology solutions for data management, integrations, and backups of critical systems.
• 7-10 years of relevant work experience with 3 or more years of IT management experience.
• 5+ years of experience in the Mortgage industry or a Financial Services environment.
• Knowledge of current network system architectures and advanced networking.
• Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining technology, including hardware and networking.
• Extensive knowledge of Agile and collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence
• Experience in test automation and testing frameworks
• Experience working with regulators such as NYDFS or CFPB is a plus
• Microsoft and/or Cisco certification is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related disciplines.
• 100% Remote
• Paid Time Off
• Medical, Dental, and Vision
• Life, Short-term, & Long-term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) with 6% employer match
• Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
Keystone Funding, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.